Saturday, May 17, 2008

My New Everything

This is my new haircut, taken using my new camera. After not having bangs since Kindergarten, I now have them. I also got about 7 inches cut off my hair. I'll take a better picture of it later. I turned 13 this week and thought now that I have a camera, I'd start my own blog.

I love to shop. I love the color Pink. Thats why I picked the name for my blog.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Claire Cruz said...

Hey Nattie! Happy Birthday! When was it?? Oh and guess what? We're the same age right now(until I turn 14 this summer)!! I Like your blog, too. Hope everything is going ok with ya. love u,
Claire

Shanna Musallam said...

Natalie,
your hair is so beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful birthday- may this be a year full of God's blessings.

Shanna

Anonymous said...

nice hair ( I am just goin with the flow...)